Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Challenge!

I seriously cannot grasp that May is already here!!  Summer times a comin! And I couldn’t be more EXCITED!!!
Our vacation is getting so close I can almost feel the warm sun and sand beneath my toes.  Key West and Bahamas where ya at?  Anyways, what’s more motivating than an upcoming vacation?  Especially a beach vacay!
Since it’s the May 1st, I want to start a challenge!  Familiar with the Kardashian’s?  (Yes I’m a fan. Get over it!) Well Khloe posted this on Instagram and I’m totally up for the challenge.  I mean if all I have to do is squat it out for 30 days for a bum like this, sign me up!
For the next 30 days let’s eat healthy, exercise daily and squat it out!  We wana be beach bums!  Or have nice beach bums? ;)
Are you up for the challenge?  

2 comments:

  1. I may have to do this squat challenge! If my belly is growing, I thin my butt should look good at least!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for a good squat challenge I might try this one! Great site ! New follower from Skinny Meg
    -Sherry
    http://www.sexyheffer.com

    ReplyDelete