Friday, May 3, 2013

Fashion Friday:

Can we say TGIF? Waking up knowing its Friday makes a 5AM alarm clock sound a lot better!

Lauren C today's post is for you!!

With the weekends festivities coming up I want to talk SHOPPING!


I may or may not shop online more than I hit the stores?  Now don't worry I still shop it local.  Dillard's gets plenty of my husband’s money.  So don’t fret that your local businesses aren’t getting their fair share.

 Maybe he feels like this guy? Kidding! Seriouly he would never complain.  He appreciates a well dressed woman.

Correct me if I’m wrong but these cute little boutiques basically throw the latest styles in our face! And no I’m not complaining.  Every day when I check Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, BAM new arrivals at my fav places.  I’m guilty of having shopping accounts so all I have to do is comment Run Ship & Size on the FB picture. Yes this mean you don’t even have to call or go over to the website!  In a couple days my happy UPS man brings me a package. We are on a first name basis.  I blame Amber over at -Living in the Moment-. She started it!


Have a fab weekend!  I'm spending Saturday shopping with my MIL, Aunt G, Amber, Sissy and Meme. These women are the core of my inlaws. :) Im lucky!  Check back Monday.  Things should get interesting!  If anyones in LR join us for lunch!


Here are a couple of my fav places to order from.  They never disappoint!

Hope's Always free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment