Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work Out Wednesday!

UPDATE PLEASE!
How is everyone doing with the squat challenge?  It is now day 8.  Which is rest day.  I have not been taking a rest day.  On rest day I’m adding 5 to the previous day’s squat number.  
For those of you just reading.  Join in on our squat challenge!
I have gotten lots of response on this!  And if you think you’re the only one that has legs that are giving out when you try to sit on the toilet your wrong!

Beast mode people, this is crunch time!  It’s summer.  Even though this is Arkansas and tomorrow could mean a snow storm. No seriously.  But regardless the calendar isn’t lying to us.  And neither is our bum! So get with it!
I’m hitting the gym at lunch for spin!  Spin is actually my fav! Burning up to 900 calroies in 45 mins.  On top of being up beat and fun!  I love fitting in gym time on my lunch break.  And I could care less what I look like when I arrive back to the office. J  Because I’m getting it done! One work out off my list before I head home for Insanity with Shawn T, squats and weights!

Don’t have time to fit in a work out? Multitask!  Last night I did my squats while I cooked dinner.  No excuses. 

2 comments:

  1. Love squat challenges! I did one in April and loved it. I didn't know how many calories they burned.
    Found you from the linkup, would love if you had time to stop by my blog as well!

    20somethingbusinesswoman.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my squats yesterday after I got out of the tanning bed... let me tell you...doing them naked in front of the mirror is MOTIVATION!

    ReplyDelete