Monday, May 6, 2013

Blondes Day Out

5 Blondes, 1 SUV and a few credit cards and us girls were happy as could be!

We had the best day!! We started out with lunch at Red Lobster.  Memes fav place. I chose from the lighter choice menu. I ordered a half portion of Tailapia with steamed veggies and I added a shrimp skewer.  And I still left food on my plate. Which gave me a few extra calories for the Bahama Momma I had. 
Total was 360 calories.  Yumo.

This Amber-Isn’t she gorg? She’s the newest member to the fam!
From the left-Me. Cindy (MIL), Meme, Aunt Gayla and pretty Amber.


Once we fueled up for the day we were off to spend a little money!  We shopped till we dropped and laughed until tears ran down our faces! Literally people starred. Think we care? No.

I scored a great sale on Jessica Simpson luggage for our vacay! I got Brandon black Calvin Klein.  He won't be carrying around coral JS luggage I can assure you. 


Amber and I were hungry again so we talked them into hitting up Orange Leaf. Now this is my fav! I don’t eat regular ice cream.  But frozen yogurt is a different story!

I had chocolate and vanilla sugar free yogurt, topped with granola and strawberries. I cheated and got a waffle cone.  This was 150 calories and gluten free! Get in my belly! No photo, I devoured it before I could think to snap a shot of that heavenly little bowl. :) 

We did however talk the man behind the counter into taking a few pictures of us.

 Your welcome Orange Leaf!



Beginning prepared for a day of eating out can save you 1000s of calories!  You can treat you’re self.  Just know what you’re eating.  I looked up the nutritional facts the day before.  So I knew exactly what I was going to order when we arrived at Red Lobster and Orange Leaf.  In return I wasn’t tempted to just order anything.  My bikini will thank me later and so will yours!






1 comment:

  1. Next time if it involves shopping I think you need a brunette to go with ya'll. I know one who loves to shop!

    ReplyDelete