Friday, May 10, 2013

His & Hers

Keeping up with a healthy life style can be challenging.  Especially if you’re the only one in your home that doesn’t eat crap.  For example my hubby has great intentions to eat healthy.  But to be honest when it comes to food he isn’t very open minded.  I’m not ok with this.  But I love him anyways.   Regardless of whether or not his food choices are healthy he still has to eat.  And sham on me for cooking whatever he asks for on a daily basis.  He is so SPOILED.  And my IRL friends know this to be very true!
I cook a meal for him and a meal for myself.  This may take a little extra effort but the outcome is worth it.  He is happy and so am I.  The point is this.  Even if you’re the only one eating healthy you can still make it work.  Don’t give in just because it’s going to take you an extra 5 minutes.  This goes back to being prepared.  Cook your healthy eats in advance! 
Here are some of the his and hers meals that are happening in our house!
 Breakfast for her: Eggs, fruit and coffee

Breakfast for him: Chocolate Gravy and Biscuits
Dinner For Her: 2 Ruby Sensation Poatoes-50 Cal, cooked spinach 20 cal, grilled chicken and steak 120 cal with spinach salad.
 
Dinner for him: Fried Deer Steak, Mashed potatoes, Mac n Cheese, corn and biscuits. Carb over load!



PS:
This does not mean that I don't have a cheat meal because I do!  We all know this Sunday is Mothers Day.  We will be having lunch with both of our moms.  And I plan to make some amaz desserts! 

  But I also enjoying eating healthy and exercising on the reg.  It becomes a lifestyle not just a diet.

PSS:
In the last 48 hours I have gotten a fill on my nails, a pedi, a lash fill and a spray tan.  Now if I could find time for a trip to Massage Envy I'd be feeling pretty good! :)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment