Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday All Over Again:

Here we are faced with another Monday.  Blessed to see another one, yet aren’t we all dreading the week long wait for the weekend?  I know I am.  I get up at 5AM Monday-Friday.  This is fine because I am a morning person.  BUT 5AM, five days in a row calls for a break.  I can appreciate the sound of silence on a Saturday morning.

When Sunday rolls around I prep for the coming week.  And by prep I mean I get everything ready for another week of work and work outs.  I DO NOT LIKE TO BE RUSHED.  Being rushed results in being late and there isn’t anything more annoying than that. Yes it’s a pet peeve of mine!

A typical Sunday for me consist of hitting the grocery store, laundry, meal prep and packing a gym bag.  When 5AM rolls around I like to be able to grab some coffee and get ready for work.  By 6:15 I grab my gym bag and food for the day and I’m out the door.  It’s that easy.  I can’t imagine getting up and rushing around, throwing everything together. This would result in having 50% of what I actually needed for the day.  This in turn could throw off healthy eating and a gym routine.  And no, that is not an excuse.

Taking a few minutes extra the Sunday or even the night before can make a healthy life style so much easier!  Trust me!  How many of you would actually have time to get yourself ready, your kids ready, along with 2 meals and a gym bag?  Would you be out the door for work and school on time? Nope!

The last thing I do is decide on my exercise schedule for the week.  Check out what I have going this week below!

Mon-12PM RPM / 4:30PM Insanity
Tues- 12PM Elliptical / 4:30PM Insanity
Wed- 12PM RPM / 4:30PM Insanity
Thur- 12PM Elliptical + Weights / 4:30PM Insanity
Fri- 12PM 30MIN Run + Weights / Insanity (Optional)
Sat- Insanity
Sun Insanity

2 comments: