Friday, April 26, 2013

Luscious Lashes:

Let’s talk lashes.  Yesterday I got my first set of semi-permanent lashes and I'm in LOVE!  They are fab if do say so myself.  I have been buying Revlon-self-adhesive lashes.  Only $7 at Wal-Mart.  BUT they are a onetime wear.  Once you take them off they are done.  Or as Mrs. Kay would say THEY GONE! After buying numerous packaged sets I went with a friend to a lady that promised luscious lashes for $20.  OMG never again.  She used hair glue to set them.  This glue was so thick when it dried it was stabbing me in the eye.  I lost most of my real lashes.  Epic fail people! So I visited Stephanie at WINK!  She is awesome and does an amaz spray tan.  The lashes are $125 for a full set.  They are totes worth it!  I mean who can put a price on beauty?  When I got home my hubby said and I quote "can you keep those all the time?" And the answer is yes love I can and I will. I was already booked for a spray tan in two weeks so I added a refill for these babies to my appointment.  Check out of Stephanie’s services at WINK! You won’t be sorry! Here is a link to her website WINK! 

                                                                       Before & After

1 comment: